Monday, June 20, 2011

Sewing, Sewing, Sewing!

I have been busy sewing lately. I made 8 cushions for a gorgeous friend of mine just recently using fabrics from Ikea.  Wow! They turned out really stunning. I also have several other projects on the go at the moment as well.  My new machine is certainly getting a workout.


One photo I did want to share with you is of 'Bubbly the scrappy soft owl' by Jhoanna Monte of One Red Robin patterns.  I made my 'Bubbly' into a girl and I think she is absolutely adorable.  I can see many more of these will be made as gifts for my friends.  Oops! Did I say that out loud? Now they will know they are going to get one.  Ha ha, they will only know if they read my blog I guess?


Anyway, here she is. So Cute!!!!!!


002


I made 'Bubbly' up as a sample for work.  These patterns are now available at The Quilters Angel, The village Green, Highfields  Qld  4352 or go and visit Marion and Steph's online store here www.quiltersangel.com.au. Keep up to date with all the happenings at The Quilters Angel via the blog http://blog.quiltersangel.com.au/.


Till next time, Keep creating,


Sue


 



No comments:

Post a Comment