Friday, February 11, 2011

Katey's space.

Well we are slowly getting our house back to normal since our bedrooms were flooded recently.  I did say slowly!  My heart goes out to all those people who lost everything and need to rebuild from scratch. This will be a huge job for you but with support from fellow Queenslanders/Australians, this will be possible.  You are constantly in my thoughts.


We have recently finished my daughters room and tomorrow start the huge job of fixing our bedroom.


These are some photos of her room..........


013
006
I purchased this birdcage last year and got my husband to put fittings in it to make it a light shade.  I then decorated it with soft pink vintage roses and of course, some bling in the form of a butterfly.


008
Katey's room is just gorgeous and she absolutely adores it.


Take care till next time,


Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment