Saturday, March 19, 2011

Laughter..........

I've been a bit quiet again lately, on the creative front (apart from doing orders). 


Work seems to take up a lot of my time these days and when I am not there, I am either exhausted or working at home.  I am sure you all know what that is like.


I did take the time though the other day to do a page (and a half - photos of this one will be posted later) in my Art Journal.   I have really missed 'playing' around with it. 


Did you know, apparently, a good, real, unrestrained, hearty laugh is a sort of glorified internal massage, performed rapidly and automatically.  It manipulates and revitalizes corners and unexplored crannies of the system that are unresponsive to most other exercise methods and makes you feel bloody fantastic afterwards!


So I will leave you with that message and a photo of my latest Art Journal page.  Remember, always take time to laugh!


005


Till next time.


Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment