Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not much time for creating.

What with work and family matters, there has been very little time to be creative since my last post.


My sister was rushed into hospital early last week with a serious infection from a perforated appendix and some other serious issues.  She has now been stabilised and once the infection is lowered to a safe level, they will be able to operate. 


Having said that.................... that's the reason for my lack of posting and creating.  Pretty good excuse I think!


Leesa has been my priority recently and, although we haven't always had a close relationship, we are working on it and it is times like these that make you sit up and take notice of what really matters. Love you Leesa. xx


I have managed to 'play' for a little while the other day when I just needed a little time out to clear my head.  These tags are what 'happened'.  I love the outcome and will be making lots more I think.  They are fantastic as book marks, gift tags or even an embellishment for a scrapbook page.


I have listed some on my madeit store and they can be seen here................www.madeit.com.au/wingsandwhispers.


008
011
Well, till next time, love those close to you and take care.


Cheers,


Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment