Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All Work and No play............

Makes for a very grumpy ME!

Four months ago I started a new full time job after working casual jobs for the past few years.

Sheesh, what a shock to the system.

I come home, do what I have to do and then once I sit to have dinner with the Family, that's the end of me.  Too tired and unmotivated to do anything.  The tiredness is improving, finally, after four months, and I am starting to push myself to do things for myself rather than sitting in front of the television and not even aware of what I am watching.

I have recently finished a Doodle of sorts, as a commission and I would have to say I am quite happy with the way it has turned out.  I apologize for the quality of photo but my camera is on the way out and it is the best photo out of a bad bunch.

I LOVE to doodle and this particular piece was in my favourite colour as well which made it all the more enjoyable to do.  I find this form of 'art' so relaxing and I am able to switch off and just enjoy the process.

I have a couple of other pieces on the go at the moment and I will share once they have been completed.


Zentangle1


Till next time, keep creating!

SUE

No comments:

Post a Comment