Friday, April 6, 2012

April already???

I've been quiet once again.

I started a new job 3 weeks ago. A full time job!  And let me tell you..................the good old grey matter has been getting a work out!

Unfortunately, because I had to take this full time job (due to both my husband and I both having casual jobs, we never knew what we had coming in the door from week to week and it was doing my head in), I had to give up my job at The Quilters Angel .

I absolutely loved my job there and I loved working for Marion and Steph.  If I think about it too much I still get a bit teary.  I was one of the lucky people who could always say that they genuinely loved their job. I didn't leave because I wanted to, unfortunately it had to be done out of necessity.

I am enjoying my  new job, albeit challenging.  It's something new,  with many new challenges ahead of me. 

Three weeks training has just been completed and I have spent the last two days 'live' on the phones.  Now for four days off to refresh the grey matter and then on Tuesday, I'm flying solo!!!!  Talk about stressful.

What else has been happening? Nothing exciting really but I have cleaned out my scrapping/sewing area today, all ready for a day of messing it up again tomorrow.  This will be the first creative thing I have done for quite a few weeks so I am quite looking forward to it.

Hopefully I will have some photos to share soon.

Oh well, I am off to cut out and start making some flanellette PJ's for my gorgeous nephew. 

Till next time, 

SUE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sue! Glad you're settling into your new job, though I will miss having a cuppa and a chat with you ... though I'm sure we're bound to bump into each other some time at Quilters Angel! :0) All the best - Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete