Saturday, August 27, 2011

Journal Covers.....

For those of you that don't me well, or at all, for that matter, wouldn't know that I have an addiction (well one of many actually).  Those of you who do know me, you can stop rolling your eyes NOW!!


For the record, I love stationary!!! There, it's out there!


I blame my Dad for this addiction because for as far back as I can remember, he couldn't go in to a Newsagents or Office works, without coming out with SOMETHING.  I am now (and have been for a long, long time) exactly the same way. 


I am one of those weird people that loves the smell of books and paper and pens and pencils and erasers............well, you get the idea. 


I also have to say that one of my three children, now share this addiction! Good on you Matty, keeping it alive!


I, particularly, can't seem to go past a good journal (or bad for that matter).  Hence, the title of this post. 


I have been busily sewing up Journal covers for my madeit store (www.madeit.com.au/wingsandwhispers) as well as 'Creative Fields'. 


These covers fit any A5 Journal/notebook and are a great way to spruce up a boring notebook. 


Christmas really isn't that far away (I know, I know, I said Christmas!.......but it's true) and one of these would make a great addition to any stocking.  Fantastic as an end of year Teacher gift as well. 


Below are some photos of a few covers I have made recently.  You will be able to find heaps more at www.madeit.com.au/wingsandwhispers.


010
002
019


Just a sneak peek!


Keep creating!


 


SUE



1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Sue and I found your shop.... so fun... thanks for visiting me on my blog... I have just been finishing off the tea towels... indoors with this wet weather!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete