Thursday, January 13, 2011

I just 'FELT' like sharing this with you.

I am loving Felt at the moment.  It is so versatile and forgiving. I just wanted to share a project that I completed recently for one of my besties.  It was really hard to give it away as I fell in love with it.  At least I know that it has gone to someone who loves it!


I have repurposed a cushion cover that I discovered in a local op shop and knew the instant I saw it, that I could make it look so much more interesting. 


052
054
055
Till next time,


Sue



3 comments:

  1. Get out!!! This is FABULOUS!!!! Love Love Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Sue - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! This is absolutely stunning! btw: I'm delighted that you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

    ReplyDelete